Priorities for me are:
- Creating content that is both informational and visually delicious
- Offering a good balance of my brand content and curated content on social networks
- Being on the right social networks
- Hosting webinars to share my ideas and content
- Improving the relationship with my email list subscribers
By 2018 it is predicted that 84% of communication will be visual. So, I am implementing strategies that speak to that and position myself and my clients to be ready. My current list of favorite tools to accomplish these goals:
Creating - Wordpress formatted blog, Canva At Work, Keynote
Curating & Syndicating - BundlePost, Hootsuite
Social Networks - Right now, my hot button is Instagram!
Online Gatherings - A combination of GoTo Meeting, Webinar Jam, and LeadPages
Email Marketing - I keep coming back to MailChimp, though I have used others.
The one other important tool I think too many leave out: The brain. I keep my brain conditioned to the ever changing landscape of social media and content marketing! I regularly find training on new techniques and tools so I can offer my clients the best possible results in their services.