The Basic Guidelines To Get Your Article Published
- Mainly focus on SEO and the Digital Marketing Industry.
- An article should have a minimum of 1200 words.
- Provide unique information & avoid the basics (briefly explain when necessary).
- Give actionable solutions to our readers.
- Make sure your content isn’t all paragraphs but divided into pointers, steps, etc.
- Include Key Takeaways at the end.
- Link your facts to credible sources.
- Add a minimum of 1 link to a relevant article of RankWatch.
- Do not promote or link to our competitors (except their blogs -when really necessary).
- End your post with an intriguing conclusion to engage your readers.
What We Will Never Publish
- An article that is hard to read (with too many errors).
- Submissions delivering no value to our readers.
- Topics that have already been covered recently.
- Posts with over the top self-promotion.
- Content making claims without evidence.
- Submitted guest posts should not be published elsewhere: Your blog, LinkedIn, Medium, or Inbound.org.
Increase Your Chances Of Getting Published
- Submit your post on or before the deadline.
- Proofread your content and run it through Grammarly before submission.
- Use proper formatting for headings and titles.
- Be open to accept and improve upon the changes suggested after the review.
- Preferred Image size is 710px X 360px. Please resize your images to fit the width.
- Maximum links to include in your post: 5 (excluding ours).
- Stick to the guidelines. Always.
Author Bio: Let Our Readers Know About You
- Your Full Name.
- Your picture in 200px*200px (JPG or PNG format).
- A short description (around 220 characters).
- Your Social Handle Links.
Terms & Conditions
- The RankWatch blogging team reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog’s content as we see fit, and update it in the future for accuracy and comprehensiveness.
- RankWatch reserves the right to include call-to-actions to RankWatch’s content, including (but not limited to) email newsletters, ebooks, and other downloadable content.
How do you submit your Article?
Submit your articles in a Word Doc, with image files as separate attachments. This is it!
We look forward to receiving your article. In case of any queries, feel free to contact us at [email protected]