Start-ups will apply a variety of options to get their business reach their ideal customers. Start-ups marketing efforts will be in an experimental stage as they will be trying different avenues until they find the ones that work best for them. Each Startup has its own brand path and marketing approach. To get the best and keep moving to next level they need a different approach and strategy.
Social media can be one of those effective approaches applying internet marketing strategy. With social media marketing, start-ups can get its name out there, target and engage its audience/customers and appeal to search engines. Today, companies leverage social media more than traditional marketing methods to advertise their products and services.
If you want a long-term business growth in your startup business. Then you should go for result oriented and affordable SEO services for startups.
SEO for startups can be challenging. And everybody believes search engine results heavily favor big brand websites with thousands of links. Faced with moderate initial results and discouraging odds many startups quickly give up on SEO as a viable channel to scale their marketing. Start-ups easily feel lost among all the tasks, being unable to decide where to start. They start to find other resources and try to focus on many different activities that can take their business to the next level.
That’s a huge mistake.
SEO for startups provides plenty of opportunities for new business to increase traffic and build a strong and sustainable SEO campaign.
There are lots of benefits if you start a fresh and build your website from scratch with SEO principles in mind. If you start afresh you can accomplish a lot compared to those websites with thousands of pages with lingering technical SEO problems.
To start afresh you need to first understand and know your audience, where the purchase flows, audience interests or other behavioral characteristics.
It’s exactly like when you would like to invite some friends to dinner but doesn’t know whether they like vegetarian or non-vegetarian food. Do they prefer having meal starters? Or does anyone of them have food allergies? Well before you start preparing the meal you need to know this information.
In a similar manner, start-ups focus too much on the best channels to reach their targeted audiences/customers. Finally, the result is – customers don’t see value in the products and they won’t come to your site and eventually won’t buy.
To improve your chances of success you need to start your online strategy in reverse. Start with your audience then create a profile for your buying personas, continue with the segmentation process, finally create the message and select the right channels. This way you’ll understand your customers and will speak the same language. But your job is not done yet. You have to set the right goals.
Start-ups your business website is the first step towards growth. The second step is implementing or hiring an SEO company who can provide you best SEO services. SEO services for startups can increase the reach of your services organically on various search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo etc.Set SMART (specific, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely) objectives and don’t believe SEO is just a one-time thing. Don’t set your objectives and forget it. Start-ups need to follow their evolution and take a decision based on them.
Lots of surveys and reports say only 9% of the people end up searching for any information on the second page of Google. And it’s an astonishing surprise to know the total of average click-through rate for top 10 queries is 208%, meaning users click more than twice on the first result page.
SEO is an evergreen technique for start-ups. It is often the most inexpensive way for getting leads/customers in the long run.
Following SEO Techniques You Can Use To Channelize Your Marketing:-
An effective marketing program for startups can be content marketing. With content marketing, you can create a personality around the products you sell.
A few ideas on what startups can do with content are as follows:
- Content marketing will provide you an opportunity to generate word-of-mouth marketing for your business. Develop a narrative differentiating your company from others, start a conversation whether of your community or your online following. Build trust by showing your support they’ll remember your kindness.
- You can tell your story of a startup – how your startup came to be. With social media, it’s easy to engage your target demographic audiences without looking like you are just trying to advertise. Next time they’ll remember your kindness and someone’s looking for a product or service within your niche go to you. Sharing someone else’s content doesn’t necessarily mean losing your audience’s attention.
- Write about some small, innovative ideas/companies/start-ups and the story behind them, let people discover new products.
- Teach people about multiple product categories. You can explain the basic function behind some electronic items and guide on what to look for when shopping for that specific part.
- Produce educational videos and post them on your blog. For example, if you sell jeweler, you can create videos showing basics of various stones like ruby, diamond, pearl and the history behind those precious stones and recognize pure Ruby or Diamond.
There may be so many competitors available for you because of that your site may be hidden somewhere so to bring your website in people eyes you have to do SEO. SEO is the process of affecting the visibility of your site so to make visible your site and for telling Google that your website exists now on the internet you have to do SEO.
SEO is one of only a very few ways to achieve widespread recognition of your product. You don’t even know where to start when you’re first getting into it. But when it pays off, it pays off big.
In short, for any business that recognizes their site as the multi-faceted marketing tool SEO is a crucial element to success. It’s tough to name any business today that wouldn’t benefit from higher rankings in Google, Bing, and Yahoo.