Being in a competitive industry is what drives innovation and one should always keep enemies closer than friends.
In the Digital Marketing world, your enemies can be defined as any related website to yours which is ranking higher than you on SERP’s and is driving traffic away from your website. Based on this, Competitor Analysis can be a very useful tool to have in your arsenal.
With the launch of RankWatch Mach 4.0, we have revolutionized the way competitor analysis can be carried out within minutes and gain vital information on your immediate competition through a single interface.
Some of the things you need to analyze about your competition are:
1. Who are they?
2. What are they up to?
3. What can we do better?
RankWatch does exactly these things for you.
- Who are they? – RankWatch’s advanced algorithm identifies and informs you about all the websites who are currently ranking higher for the keywords you are currently optimizing or tracking. This will provide you with a clearly defined set of websites who are ranking above yours using the same set of keywords.
- What are they up to? – RankWatch has the ability to track all the ad campaigns your competitors are running for the same set of keywords you are currently optimizing or tracking. This will allow you to calculate within minutes, which keywords you need to focus on and start ad campaigns for.
- What can we do better? – Once you identify your competitors and their marketing campaigns, you can strategize your efforts better and make more informed decisions targeting those keywords or search engines that you feel require most attention and will get you the best ROI.
- Sign Up on RankWatch and Add a project: By filling out a basic sign up form you will be able to register to RankWatch. Once registered, all you need to do is add the set of keywords you would like to track.
- Click on Competitors from the left hand side menu: Once you click on competitors, it will automatically calculate all the related websites who are ranking higher than you on SERP’s along with all your competitors who are running ad campaigns with a copy of their Ads, on the keywords you are tracking.
- Now, compare: You can choose to select the competitors you feel are the closest to you and compare all their rankings to yours for each and every keyword you are tracking.
If you need any further information on Competitor Analysis, feel free to drop a line at [email protected]