As mentioned before, RankWatch has the most sophisticated Reporting module out there! It not only informs you of any rank fluctuations in matter of seconds through Trigger Reporting, but also allows you to schedule reports to multiple users at a date/time most convenient to you or your client.
RankWatch has this unique feature where in you can schedule reports at a future date and time which allows you the flexibility and freedom to relax, while the work in being carried out in the background without really distracting you of your commitments.
In the image below you can see how easy it is to set up the Schedule Reports and increase efficiency and client relations.
A few steps you would need to follow.
1. Select the Website/Project for which you want a report to be sent.
2. Choose whether you want the report to be sent as a PDF or an Excel File.
3. Select a template from the dropdown. You can either choose the default template RankWatch offers, or you could create one yourself. (To know more about how to create templates, please follow the link here.
4. Select whether you want your ranks shown as Positions (E.g.- 3rd, 6th, Not in Top 100) or based on the SERP’s page number. (E.g.- 1,2,3,4,5)
5. Choose how frequently do you want to send these Reports? – Weekly, Monthly, Daily? And at what time?
6. Lastly, choose whether the report you want to send is for Last Month, or Current Month.
Once you have set your scheduled the report and set appropriate conditions, all you need to do is provide Email Details as shown below.
To– First, enter the email address on which you want the reports to be sent.
From– Second, enter the email address from where the email will be sent.
Subject– Enter the Subject Line
Message– Whether the email will have a body.
You are all set to Schedule your first Report!!!
For any further information, please contact [email protected]